Battery & Chargers Safety Warnings
BATTERY & CHARGERS SAFETY WARNINGS
You are responsible for your own safety!!
These batteries were not designed for use in e-cigarette (vaping)& devices. Use these batteries at your own risk.
The failure to strictly follow safe battery usage, storage, and charging can result in serious bodily injury and/or property damage.
- Never use a battery, charger or device that is not in perfect condition
- Never allow batteries to be stored or transported where they can come in contact with metal, coins, keys, or other item that can cause the battery to discharge
- Only transport batteries using silicone protective sleeves-you should buy these each time you buy new batteries
- Do not re-wrap any battery
- Do not store batteries in any device
- Do not charge batteries using anything but a seperate charger designed to charge the specific type of batteries. Always check the battery and charger manufacturer specifications for instruction and compatibility
- Do not overcharge batteries. Do not over discharge batteries.
- Always allow batteries to come to room temperature after charging and before use
- Always allow batteries to come to room temperature after use and before charging
- Heat damages batteries and makes them unsafe. Do not store batteries above 80 degrees.
- Make sure the charger being used turns off ( smart charger) after the charging is complete
- The plastic wrap and top insulating ring must always be in perfect condition
- If you drop your battery --replace it, as you may not see the exterior or interior damage
- Always follow manufacturer's warnings and instructions for any device
- Do not charge batteries overnight. Do not change batteries unattended. Do not modify a battery or charger
- Do not mix batteries--old and new: different brands; different specifications. Always replace all batteries to be used at the same time.
- Do not expose batteries to moisture, direct sunlight , or temperatures exceeding 80 degrees
- Before use and charging check all batteries
- Always charge the batteries on a flat surface in a fireproof container with proper ventilation and a fire extinguisher nearby
- Keep batteries and chargers away from children and pets
- Never make wrong polarity connections when charging or discharging the batteries
- Lithium batteries have a finite life cycle. Replace batteries regularly with new batteries, at least every 2 months
- If you have any doubt as to the usage of any battery and/or charger either independently or in any device do not use it until you have sought professional advice.
- If at any time during charging you witness a battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke or get hot, discontinue charging process immediately, disconnect (unplug) the battery charger and observe it in a safe place for approximately 15 minutes.This may cause the battery to leak, and the reaction with air may cause the chemicals to ignite, resulting in fire.
- When in doubt--throw it out. Do not use any battery, charger or device that has damage; does not work as designed; has any intermittent problem; is not compatible and you have any doubt about its safe use.